Coir or coconut fiber (spongy material) is a natural fiber extracted from the husk of coconut and used in products such as floor mats, doormats, brushes, mattresses, and many more products. Coir is the fibrous material found between the hard, internal shell and outer coat of a coconut.
Typically, coir pith is used as soil-less medium for agri-horticultural purposes. With its moisture retention qualities, coir and coco pith is used for growing anthuriums and orchids which is available in raw form along with converted organic manure. VTL have marked a distinct position in supplying high quality coir pith plant roots. Organic coir piths are being offered by us in a large assortment to various companies.
We also assist in enhancing the better quality crops and greater productivity by maintaining the moisture throughout the journey.
In addition to this, our value added services include
- Maintain elastic enough to twist without breaking by holding its curl
- Upholstery padding and sacking
- High quality coir pith plant roots
- Ensure 100% organic supply of coir and coco pith
- Periodical tests are conducted to maintain consistency in quality
- Coco pith is washed, cleaned to remove sand & stones from weeds & seeds
- Coco piths are dried and compressed to avoid fungus and root disease in plants