The most critical part of supply chain management is contract logistics. Our first mile pick-up and last mile delivery are the sorting points where the goods stored in bulk and transported to various destinations which consume both space and time (labor hours). But our VTL department experts significantly assist in reducing labor costs associated with goods distribution, warehouse space utilization, and improve the overall flow of project.
We optimize customized solution which is integrated with pool distribution, cross docking, storage and handling, layout, order-picking visibility operations. We incorporate a blend of multi-client stockrooms to run structured process flow for each sub operation. We ensure that our B2B and B2C benefits from a co-op delivery system to reduce transportation expenses by utilizing our tracking metrics. Therefore, we consistently strive to develop world-class warehousing facilities at key industrial hubs across various locations.
Apart from this, we include wide range of Warehouse and Distribution Network Services
- Goods safety and security measures
- Bonded and non-bonded facilities
- Robust warehousing solutions
- Storing and managing inventory
- Warehouse goods equipped with modern material handling equipment
- Great workforce for efficient logistics coordination
- Item-wise / location-wise inventory management with quick traceability
- Smart packaging solutions/article tagging/ quality check
- Packaging solutions with quality check
- Provide warehouse and distribution kitting services
- Strong cross-dock – easy flow
- VAS with quick transshipment facility
- Warehouse goods management integrated with ERP systems
- Self-organized order-picking systems
- Warehouse tracking software to slot ‘fast pick’ areas for better utilization of prime warehousing real estate and reduce labor costs
- Strategize optimal cycle counting to reconcile book and physical inventories
- Warehouse slotting to account goods affinity
- Temperature-controlled supply chain facility for distribution of goods such as wine, fresh fruits, vaccines, etc.
- 100% Safety Assurance
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Warehouse Tracking System (WTS)
- Stock Periodical Checks
- 100% Shipping Visibility
- First Mile Pick Up
- Last Mile Delivery
How Can We Help You!
We understand the importance approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple and easy communication.
What People Said
VTL takes the responsibility to facilitate consignment orders from goods storage to distribution across various locations. With our broad range of Contract Logistics services, we make sure that your goods move on-time with complete inspection by covering any type of loss or physical damage. We then retrieve importers’ order and prepare them for shipping to their hands.
Warehouse Tracking System (WTS) is a software application which is specifically designed for accessing barcode labels that allows you to track product movement, audits and shipments easily. It lets you to identify each single piece of stock by a unique serial number.
VTL operates 24/7 CCTV and intruder alarms systems to make sure that your goods are secured and safe as possible. Our contract Guard and canine onsite security operates for out-of-hours perimeter patrols.
VTL has designed and implemented the most appropriate storage model for positioning multi stock-keeping unit (SKU) pallets for picking and dispatch. Even if you got a mix of B2B and B2C orders, then our experienced staff will most likely set up a fast pick area that contains low level shelving, as well as pallet racking for slower moving or large items. This can be later replenished from pallet stock to B2B section.
Depending on the size and nature of your products, VTL will assist with own liveried vehicles or our contract partner will deliver packages.
VTL provides specialized handheld scanner to each member of Contract Logistics team to scan goods receipt, track pick-up and dispatch status. Even If your goods are not equipped with barcode, we will provide the services by conventional methods which may take longer turnaround time.
VTL’s priority is quality and security for any size of products. Our Quality Assurance (QA) department performs periodic checks of random samples of stock to ensure their terms and conditions meets required standard. We make sure to check from stock warehouse racking to goods in return. Besides that, we do perform cycle counts to find missing stock.