Today's retailers face a dynamic environment to ensure that everything is in place to offer better delivery and service at lower prices. This necessity has created a need for a systematic planning of numerous goods movement until they are delivered to the desired customer. With years of experience, we understand that control over existing inventories, maximum flow visibility, speed-to-market, peak season management, and optimized costs are essential.
At VTL, we assist our customers to optimize with retail logistics solutions. We also support with consolidation at origin, enhancement in transport and customs clearance processes for on-time cross-border delivery. Therefore, we combine our proficiency and experience to assist our customers to achieve these objectives by enabling them to make flexible decisions.
In addition to this, VTL focuses on core capabilities and increases outsourcing such as
- Merchandise flow from the producer or intermediary warehouse supplier
- Multimodal and Cross-border Goods Transportation
- Virtual Inventory
- Restructured logistical systems
- Adoption of ‘Quick Response’ (QR)
- Increased control over secondary distribution
- Rationalization of primary distribution (factory to warehouse)
- Handling of packaged material and equipment for recycling/reuse
- Flexible Speed-to-Market Delivery
- Flex Space / Contract Logistics
- Product Rollout Handling
- Assembly and Installation Options
- Reverse Logistics and Asset Recovery
- Control Tower Setup for 24/7 Customer Support
- Chain of Custody
- Complete Shipment Visibility
- Advanced Supply Chain Technology Solutions
- Claims and Loss Prevention Initiatives
- PO and Inventory Management
- 24*7*365 Customer Support
- Trail and Return
- Track your order
- 100% Secure Payments
- Periodical Quality Check
How Can We Help You!
We understand the importance approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple and easy communication.